Working capital finance solutions offer businesses the opportunity to improve cash flow. The world of commercial finance and asset based lending is complex and expansive with products, terminology contractual interpretation varying from lender-to-lender. Our working capital finance providers have many years of experience and success in advising business across a wide range of sectors in obtaining working capital finance solutions.
- Up to 90% of outstanding invoice value can be advanced within 24 hours
- Flexible lending – funding increases in line with your growth (UK and Export)
- Confidentiality – lenders can offer a completely confidential service
- Control – sophisticated online tools from lenders allow you to manage your funding at all times
- Sector-specific finance available for the construction and recruitment sectors
- Structured ABL – funding for management buy-outs/management buy-ins
- Trade Finance & Supply Chain Finance
- Invoice Finance – An effective way of quickly accessing a proportion of the value (up to 90%) of your invoices. Effectively a business ‘sells’ its invoices to the lender in return for accessing cash at the point products and services are sold. Specific sector based offerings are available, as is the ability to arrange finance for selected invoices only.
- Structured ABL – Generate a higher level of funding by unlocking the maximum value tied up in the combined assets within your business, including: Debtors, Inventory, Plant & Machinery and Property. Additional forms of funding can be structured in addition to this, such as top up loans in order to drive growth.
- Trade Finance – Supply chain finance various options, enabling the purchasing of goods from overseas where you are otherwise unable to obtain credit from suppliers.
Requirements to Progress an Enquiry
- Current management accounts
- Current debtors
- Current creditors
*charges based on transaction or annualised turnover, the cost of which can vary dependent on size of business, and type and mix of finance required.